Download WildRig Multi v0.25.1
The latest version of WildRig Multi v0.25.1 is currently available for Windows, Ubuntu Linux and HiveOS as a binary file with a closed source code and with a default built-in fee of 1% for development, however, keep in mind that the following algorithms still have a fee for the development of 2% – lyra2TDC, sha256csm, x17r and wildkeccak.
- GitHub: ^(
- MEGA: ^(
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
Recent changes to the WildRig Multi miner
- –opencl-platforms can now be installed with amd and nvidia values
- adl / nvml will no longer be initialized if not needed
- fixed a possible crash after mining donations on progpow options
- improved lyra2 options for nvidia
NVIDIA GPU support is provided through OpenCL and PTX ISA. All algorithms should work, but since this is only initial support, proven and optimized algorithms are simple (e.g. bmw512, blake2b variants, sha256, skein2 variants) and progpow variants (kawpow, progpow-ethercore, progpow-sero, progpowz). All other algorithms will be too slow or will not even work (for example, x22i), but new versions will improve the situation.
- NVIDIA GPU’s initial support
- slightly improved kawpow / progpow speed
- low hash rate fixed –progpow-kernel 1 on Navi with 20.x drivers
- Incorrect shares in the progpowz algorithm (- progpow-kernel 2) in Vega and Radeon VII GPUs have been fixed
- fixed various protocol problems for progpow options
- fixed possible incorrect one-time number when switching from a donation session to a user session
- –opencl-platform option added to indicate which platforms to start mining on
- –no-nvml option added to disable NVIDIA hardware monitoring
WildRig Multi miner setup
- Download program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallets in batch files
- Fine-tune the program for your equipment to increase profits
Customizing a .bat file
- wildrig.exe – prescribe the name of the launched application. This file must be in the same directory as the batch file
- –algo x16r – specify the algorithm for the mined coin. The list of all supported algorithms is presented above and will be updated as new versions of the program are released.
- –url = rvn.suprnova.cc – after the command –url = specify the address of the selected pool
- : 6667 – after the address, we must put a colon and indicate the pool port
- –user = rgzrgz_leo – the command –user = means the username (worker) on the pool, if registration is provided there. If there is no registration, then indicate the wallet address instead. Example: –user = RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX
- . rgzrgz_leo – specify the password of the worker. If there is no password and registration, then specify any farm identifier, for example rig1 or 1060. This identifier will be displayed in the statistics on the pool
- –pass=d=28, a value of d = 28 means fixed complexity. It is recommended to set the complexity by dividing your total hash by 2 silt by 3. For example, a farm of 6 1080 Ti gives 42 Mh / s. So we indicate either 21 or 14. This parameter is recommended to be selected individually
- c = RVN – indicate the coin token. In our case, the Ravencoin token is RVN. This is necessary so that the pool understands which coin you are mining
- –donate-level=1 – indicate the size of the commission. By default, it is 2%. We indicate 1%.
Run through the .bat file
The miner console window will open. In it we see that the pool sends work for video cards (New job from …), so we configured the connection to the pool correctly.
After waiting a bit, the first balls (Accepted share) appear – the accepted calculations of the video cards, for which the pool pays.
The program also displays new block notifications and changes to the x16r hash code (hash order line). The fact is that the hash rate on the x16r algorithm is not constant due to the frequent change in the array of algorithms that make up the X16R algorithm itself.
The speed line will tell us the average hash rate for 10 seconds, 60 seconds and 15 minutes (for data to appear in 15 minutes, you need the program to work for more than 15 minutes).
Recommended New Articles:
- NiceHash Miner v3.0.2 .0: Download and Configure for Windows Linux x64 bit
- Nanominer v1.9.5: Download the AMD Nvidia miner GPU for [Windows / Linux]
- SRBMiner-MULTI v0.4.5: Download with support for mining Epic Cash (EPIC)
- NVCleanstall v1.6.0 – Tool for custom installation of Nvidia drivers
- BitPay Desktop Wallet v10.0.3: Download BTC wallet for Windows
- GPU-Z v2.32.0 (Download for Windows) – Utility for monitoring and diagnosing video cards