The latest version of WildRig Multi v0.24.1 with the added support for mining KAWPOW (Ravencoin RVN) is currently available for Windows, Ubuntu Linux and HiveOS as a closed-source binary file.
DevFee: the miner has a default development fee of 1%; however, keep in mind that the following algorithms still have a 2% development fee – lyra2TDC, sha256csm, x17r and wildkeccak.
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
- fixed broken non-progpow algorithms
- progpow-kernel now set to 2 for Vega
- tune up slightly progpow kernel 2
- added parameter –progpow-kernel(1 or 2 can give better hashrate on different drivers or gpu configuration)
- speedup ProgPow/KawPow up to 10% on pre-Navi gpu’s
Compare different –progpow-kernel values(1 or 2) in benchmark(on KawPow add –benchmark –benchmark-epoch 170 on ProgPowZ try –benchmark –benchmark-epoch 17)
- Download program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallets in batch files
- Fine-tune the program for your equipment to increase profits
Simply changing the wallet to your own is the fastest way to launch the program. But for the sake of completeness of this guide, we will consider everything available at the time of writing, the commands of this miner.
We will consider setting up the pool and other program commands on the example of the Ravencoin coin, which is mined using the x16r algorithm.
Decryption of WildRig Multi .bat file content
- wildrig.exe – prescribe the name of the launched application. This file must be in the same directory as the batch file
- –algo x16r – indicate the algorithm of the mined coin. The list of all supported algorithms is presented above and will be updated as new versions of the program are released.
- –url=rvn.suprnova.cc – after the command –url = specify the address of the selected pool
- :6667 – after the address, we must put a colon and indicate the port of the pool
- –user=rgzrgz_leo – the command –user = means the username (worker) on the pool, if registration is provided there. If there is no registration, then indicate the wallet address instead. Example: –user = RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX
- .rgzrgz_leo – specify the password of the worker. If there is no password and registration, then specify any farm identifier, for example rig1 or 1060. This identifier will be displayed in the statistics on the pool
- –pass=d=28, a value of d = 28 means fixed complexity. It is recommended to set the complexity by dividing your total hash by 2 silt by 3. For example, a farm of 6 1080 Ti gives 42 Mh / s. So we indicate either 21 or 14. This parameter is recommended to be selected individually
- c=RVN – specify the coin token. In our case, the Ravencoin token is RVN. This is necessary so that the pool understands which coin you are mining
- –donate-level=1 – indicate the size of the commission. By default, it is 2%. We indicate 1%.
We examined the main teams of the program to connect to the pool and start cryptocurrency mining. Run the .bat file with the desired coin by double-clicking:
- The miner console window will open. In it we see that the pool sends work for video cards (New job from …), so we configured the connection to the pool correctly.
- After waiting a bit, the first balls (Accepted share) appear – the accepted calculations of the video cards, for which the pool pays.
- The program also displays new block notifications and changes to the x16r hash code (hash order line). The fact is that the hash rate on the x16r algorithm is not constant due to the frequent change in the array of algorithms that make up the X16R algorithm itself.
- The speed line will tell us the average hash rate for 10 seconds, 60 seconds and 15 minutes (for data to appear in 15 minutes, you need the program to work for more than 15 minutes).
Recommended New Articles:
- NPlusMiner v7.4.1: Download NVIDIA/AMD/CPU miner with GUI/WEB UI
- New T-REX miner v0.15.6: Download with Kawpow support (RVN Fork)
- New NiceHash Miner v188.8.131.52: Download with mining support KAWPOW
- GMiner 2.09: Download and Configure Equihash AMD Nvidia GPUs miner
- miniZ v1.5t3: performance hanging for ZelHash and BeamHashII
- Download SRBMiner-MULTI 0.4.4 (Support Ethash and Ubqhash)