T-Rex – Universal Cryptocurrency Mining Software, NVIDIA GPU Miner with Web Management Monitoring Page. It supports many algorithms and we as developers try our best to make it as fast and easy to use as possible. The developer commission is 1% (3% for Tensority and 2% for Octopus). Works on both Linux and Windows.
What’s new in 0.19.5?
octopus) Up to 20% performance improvements on most 20xx and 30xx series GPUs with low PL
- NOTE: use CUDA 10.0 build for 16 and 20 series cards for better performance
octopus) Add solo mining support
- NOTE: worker name for octopus is no longer set via
-u wallet.workerinstead as that’s what most pools prefer
- NOTE: worker name for octopus is no longer set via
- GLT algos: astralhash, jeonghash, padihash, pawelhash
How to set up a .bat file for T-Rex
Right-click on the file, select “Change”.
A text document will open and you will see a list of program commands. The -u switch is responsible for the address of the digital wallet. It also needs to be replaced.
However, for those who are interested in the full configuration of the program, consider the contents of the batch file in more detail
- t-rex – the name of the program that will be launched using the .bat file
- -a bcd – the name of the coin mining algorithm. The list of available algorithms is listed above
- -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca – we specify the address of the pool. The -o stratum + tcp: // construct is required
- :8433 – after the pool address we put a colon and indicate the pool port
- -u 1Go7d7C1EYQzmgbsDbTSdtW2g5H5G3gBCo – after the -u key, we indicate the address of your digital wallet
- -p c=BCD – indicate the token of the mined coin. This is necessary for the pool to understand which coin we want to mine.
- -i 20 – set the intensity of the program
So, we have configured the program for mining Bitcoid Diamond. By analogy, other coins are configured on other algorithms. We launch our batch file by double clicking and see what the miner’s console window writes to us:
- Program version
- Installed driver version
- List of video cards available for mining
- Pool address that you specified in the batch file
- The wallet address that you specified in the batch file
- Coin token or pool password. Pools rarely use a password, so in 90% of cases, you need to specify a token
- The program configures the connection to the pool
- Pool authorization
- The intensity is set to 20. We set it in the batch file with the -i parameter
- Current block and network difficulty of the mined coin
- The total hashrate of your farm.
- Hashrate of one video card
- Graphics card temperature
- Consumed electricity
- Fan blade speed
- Efficiency Kh / Watt
This completes the configuration of the program, but we move on to examining all possible commands.
Download ready-made .bat files right now:
JSON config file
- To start T-Rex with the config.txt configuration file, type in the console: t-rex -c config.txt. Use the config_example file as a starting point to create your own configuration.
- If the parameter is set in the config file as well as via the cmd line, the latter takes precedence, for example:
t-rex -c config.txt -w <worker_name_to_override_the_one_in_config_file>
- You can also use environment variables: just put% YOUR_ENV_VAR% anywhere in your config file and it will be automatically replaced with the value of the YOUR_ENV_VAR variable at runtime.
Watchdog is designed to monitor the state of the miner and restart T-Rex in case of a crash or freeze for any reason. In addition, the watchdog can optionally perform automatic updates if a newer version is available. We recommend using a watchdog timer to avoid mining downtime and ensure your GPUs are busy 24/7. If you really need to disable the watchdog timer, you can do so with the –no-watchdog option.
By default, the HTTP API server is bound to 0.0.0.0:4067. This means that you can access your miner through both external and internal network interfaces.
A typical example of a request structure:
http: // & lt; ip & gt;: & lt; port & gt; / & lt; handler_name & gt;
To protect the miner from reverse engineering attacks, binaries are packaged using third-party software that mangles the original machine code. As a result, some anti-virus engines can detect certain signatures in the executable file that are similar to the signatures of real viruses protected by the same packer.
To maximize the hash rate, our software uses all available GPU resources, so it is important that you check your overclocking settings before you start mining. Our general recommendation is to start with the default GPU settings (no overclocking, default power limiting), and then, after making sure it is stable, slowly increase the overclocking to find the sweet spot where the miner is performing at its best and still not working. … crash.
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1-zil.shardpool.io:3333 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p email@example.com:4444 -w rig0 --extra-dag-epoch 0
t-rex -a etchash -o stratum+tcp://etc.2miners.com:1010 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a etchash -o stratum+tcp://etc.woolypooly.com:35000 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eth.2miners.com:2020 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum2+tcp://europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -u somaton.gtx1080 -p x
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eu-ru01.miningrigrentals.com:3344 -u wasya89.165854 -p x
t-rex -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://eth.woolypooly.com:3096 -u 0x1f75eccd8fbddf057495b96669ac15f8e296c2cd -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a octopus -o stratum+tcp://cfx.woolypooly.com:3094 -u 0x100851451584c1e808fde4a2d077dd81129b2555 -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://rvn.2miners.com:6060 -u RBX1G6nYDMHVtyaZiQWySMZw1Bb2DEDpT8.rig -p x
t-rex -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ravenminer.com:3838 -u RBX1G6nYDMHVtyaZiQWySMZw1Bb2DEDpT8.rig -p x
t-rex -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://rvn.woolypooly.com:55555 -u RBX1G6nYDMHVtyaZiQWySMZw1Bb2DEDpT8.rig -p x
t-rex -a progpow --coin sero -o stratum+tcp://sero.woolypooly.com:8008 -u JCbZnEb8XtWV814QWRpDcDxpQpXZXw4ARneAtwXNYdd3reuo4xQDcuZivopA761QnQyfMermHR9Mpi156F5n7ez9tv75Wt7vWbHXtuyZsQVWLbKNHnZgwcXbR2yZmbw89WT -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a progpow-veil -o stratum+tcp://veil.woolypooly.com:3098 -u bv1qzftz0vuqa82zy29avylv8sclskweqsrwysgrkg -p x -w rig0
t-rex -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://xzc.2miners.com:8080 -u aBR3GY8eBKvEwjrVgNgSWZsteJPpFDqm6U.rig0 -p x
t-rex -a mtp -o stratum+ssl://zcoin.mintpond.com:3005 -u aBR3GY8eBKvEwjrVgNgSWZsteJPpFDqm6U.rig0 -p x
t-rex -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://zcoin.woolypooly.com:3080 -u aBR3GY8eBKvEwjrVgNgSWZsteJPpFDqm6U.rig0 -p x