NVCleanstall v1.6.0 – Tool for custom installation of Nvidia drivers
NVCleanstall – this software allows you to conveniently install drivers on NVIDIA video cards (drivers that you need or not). If you recently tried to update the NVIDIA drivers, then you probably noticed that you need to log into the GeForce Experience first. Not only does this take a long time, but it may not be convenient, as your computer starts to work very slowly during the process. NVCleanstall is a tool that can save you all these problems, as it determines the version of your video card and allows you to select the part of the package that you want to install.
- Significantly improved download speed during the first 30% of the installation
- Fixed a crash on startup when the Microsoft Task Scheduler service is not running
- On the first screen, the fourth option has been added for installing NVCleanstall on the local computer
- Improved device matching algorithm
- If the window does not fit the screen (due to too low resolution), add a vertical scroll bar so that you can click the “Next” button
- Background check for updates is now performed at a fixed 4-hour interval.
- Fixed “Enable alarm message interruptions” for correct operation in all cases
- Fixed “New version available”, always showing version “1.1.0” as the latest
- Removed empty space in the Tweaks panel on drivers other than DCH
- Added settings for installing the NVIDIA Control Panel application from the Microsoft Store (without a Microsoft account), only DCH drivers
- Added tweak to enable interrupt messages
- Tweaks section moved to own page
- Fixed a bug due to which the background driver update check was not disabled if the check box is unchecked
- Downloaded files can now be dumped into the NVCleanstall window to automatically use them as a driver source
Recommended New Articles:
- BitPay Desktop Wallet v10.0.3: Download BTC wallet for Windows
- GPU-Z v2.32.0 (Download for Windows) – Utility for monitoring and diagnosing video cards
- NVIDIA NVFlash v5.590.0 (Windows / Linux) – How to flash the BIOS of NVIDIA graphics cards?
- Electrum Verge (XVG): Download Verge Wallet for Windows
- PhoenixMiner 5.0b: Update Addressing Support for AMD (Windows/Linux)
- ATIFlash / AMD VBFlash 2.93 (BIOS Flashing AMD GPUs)