NiceHash Miner v184.108.40.206 — An advanced auto miner that supports the latest algorithms and miners. No need to view tons of configuration files, various versions of mining software, configuration settings, or cryptocurrency coin market analysis. Auto-tuning for maximum performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic transition at runtime to the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm – all this is integrated into NiceHash Miner and will provide you with a smooth, joyful and profitable mining experience.
Download NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11
The new version of the NiceHash Miner 18.104.22.168 miner with the added support for mining KAWPOW (Ravencoin) is already available for download at the links below:
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
Changes 22.214.171.124: + Added KAWPOW algorithm Preinstalled miner plugins: CCMinerTpruvot ClaymoreDual14 GMiner LolMiner MiniZ NBMiner Phoenix TeamRedMiner TRex ZEnemy XMRig Preinstalled miner plugins: CCMinerTpruvot ClaymoreDual14 GMiner LolMiner MiniZ NBMiner Phoenix TeamRedMiner TRex ZEnemy XMRig
- What are the benefits?
- How to get&run it?
- Where is the profit coming from?
- How to run NiceHash Miner only when profitability is high enough?
- Additional options
- How to report bugs and issues?
This version is intended for experienced miners. Components of NHM may get flagged by anti-virus software (see here). Users should be comfortable managing AV/Firewall exceptions.
Important guidelines for using NHM:
- NiceHash Miner is usually flagged by AV (anti-virus) software. This is normal, as almost every mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your AV software to enable the proper operation of NHML.
- You may have to add an exception in your browser to enable NHM download. Learn how.
- We cannot guarantee for every 3rd party miner code thus you agree to use it at your own risk.
- We suggest you don’t use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrency, sensitive or important data on the same computer where you use NHM. NiceHash will never ask or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for the 3rd party miners included in NHM now or any time in the future.
- Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner folder (after you unzip the package).
If benchmarking fails, try running in “Precise” or manually benchmarking
If autodownload fails, download the miner bins manually and unzip them to the miner plugin
bins path. Miner binary package sources are in
nhmminer_pluginsXPlugininternalsMinersBinsUrlsSettings.json for XPlugin.
Recommended New Articles:
- GMiner 2.09: Download and Configure Equihash AMD Nvidia GPUs miner
- miniZ v1.5t3: performance hanging for ZelHash and BeamHashII
- Download SRBMiner-MULTI 0.4.4 (Support Ethash and Ubqhash)
- Antminer Toolkit (Bitmain MinerTool) & Instructions for use
- New NANOMINER v1.9.1 with mining support KAWPOW (Ravencoin RVN)