Team Black Miner – Fast and stable Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Zilliqa and vertcoin miner. TeamBlackMiner or TBM is a miner that maintains the leading position in mining coins such as Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zilliqa. The developer commission for Ethereum and Ethereum Classic is only 0.5%. The program supports informative and readable statistics output in the form of tables in the console. There is a mechanism to restore a lost connection to the pool.
Team Black Miner is integrated into systems like HiveOS, RaveOs and mmpOS. To find TBM in the list of miners – update your system to the latest version, then create a new config and scroll through the list of miners to select TBM – it’s far down.
TBMiner v1.47 changes:
- Fixed dag check copy on mixed AMD/NVIDIA card installation.
- Fixed AMD timeouts in Linux at high intensity.
- Removed the “No GPU devices available” message in the platform error message at startup.
Supported Algorithms and Team Black Miner Fee:
- Windows 10 or Linux.
- One or more NVIDIA GPUs. (Computer 5.0 or later.)
- The commission is charged all the time, not at intervals (like most miners), which has a positive effect on the user’s profitability on PPLNS pools.
- Checking the total resources on the CPU, a warning for very high GPU overclocking for Ethash, Etcash, helps to overclock the GPU without errors.
- DAG caching, if the GPU has enough memory, DAG files are not recalculated when switching to another algorithm when mining Ethash + Zilliqa or Nicehash.
- Monitor the temperature and stop the GPU in case of overheating.
- Mechanism for restoring the lost connection to the pool.
- Informative and readable tabular output of statistics to the console.
- Display detailed information for each device (temperature, power consumption, cooler load, memory frequency, CPU frequency, power efficiency).
- Parallel output of information to the console and to a file on the disk.
How to set up Team Black Miner
Step 1 – Download the miner
There are two official download sources for Team Black Miner:
- Go to GitHub. In the “Releases” section you will see “Assets”:
- Download the latest version from the top of the table for your OS.
- The downloaded archive must be extracted. It is best to use the WinRAR program.
Step 2 – Set up Team Black Miner
After unpacking the archive, you need to create or edit ready-made .bat files. In the same folder as teamblackminer.exe, you will need to create or modify an existing .bat file. To create a new one – just create a .txt file and give it a .bat extension. Open the .bat file with Notepad. Below is an example setup for a Binance pool. You need to enter the following commands into it:
Set USERNAME=username1 :loop TBMiner --algo ethash --hostname ethash.poolbinance.com --port 1800 --wallet %USERNAME% --worker-name 001 --xintensity 24 timeout 10 goto :loop
See at the very beginning Set USERNAME=username1? Instead of username1, just enter your username from the Binance pool. For example, enter: Set USERNAME=MyBinanceLogin
Step 3 – Run the miner
At this step, you need to start the miner. Attention! You are not running teamblackminer.exe. Instead, you click on the .bat file you just created. So, after running the program for several minutes, you will see a window with a hash rate:
Setting up for Ethermine
0x6334F8d82C8CCBB7D177Fc3aA679638f7Fb0e84a– enter your wallet.
worker-name=name– specify the name of the worker (replace name with the name of your worker. Can be any name).
eu1.ethermine.org– specify the address of the pool.
4444– specify the pool port.
Example (you can copy and change the wallet):
Set ETH_WALLET=0x6334F8d82C8CCBB7D177Fc3aA679638f7Fb0e84a Set worker-name=name :loop TBMiner --algo ethash --hostname eu1.ethermine.org --port 4444 --wallet %ETH_WALLET% --worker-name %computername% timeout 10 goto :loop
Setting up a batch file for Nicehash
bc1qe8p5udj7ql92ycpc4tu42vweczs5qjk8uxkstr– specify the crypto wallet from the NiceHash account.
daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com– specify the address of the pool for mining.
3353– specify the port of the pool.
Set WALLET=3P7qADz69quhfyK5e9kvfno6Jyjq4Rcocx :loop TBMiner --algo ethash --hostname daggerhashimoto.eu-west.nicehash.com --port 3353 --wallet %WALLET% --worker-name %computername% timeout 10 goto :loop
--lhr-unlock [,] -performance improvement on NVIDIA devices blocked for mining.
LHR 1for unlock mode,
LHR 0for normal mode.
TBMiner --dagintensity [1,0,1,0,0,0]