It has been quite a while since the last time we mined cryptocurrency, in which there is only a CPU miner, not a GPU or ASIC, and which uses the new encryption algorithm, and some time ago we also used cpuminer-opt. So why not return to it and focus on your processor for mining using the latest version of cpuminer-opt 3.8.4 and my WAVI (
Link to the new version of cpuminer-opt v22.214.171.124 (NoFee):
If you are interested in what kind of performance you can expect from mining this algorithm on processors, here is a guide for you.
- Intel Core i7 6850K (6 cores with a frequency of 3.6 GHz + HT) operates at a speed of 635 H / s in the yescryptr32 algorithm without overclocking the processor.
- A processor similar to the commonly used Intel Celeron G1840 (dual-core with a frequency of 2.8 GHz) is capable of overclocking to 110 H / s in terms of hashrate when mining yescryptr32.
If you try to mine WAVI coins on another processor, do not hesitate to share the results of your work in the comments below, and successful mining!
Hashrate (in overclocking):
- Intel Core I3
- yescrypt – 2,2-2,4
- yespower – 0,42
- Older processors are supported by cpuminer-multi TPruvot, but with reduced performance.
- ARM and Aarch64 processors are not supported.
- Mac, OS, and Android are not supported.
X86_64 architecture processor with minimal SSE2 support. This includes Intel Core2 and newer and AMD equivalents. Further optimization is available for some algorithms for processors with AES, AVX, AVX2, SHA, AVX512 and VAES.
64-bit Linux or Windows. It is known that distributions based on Ubuntu and Fedora, including Mint and Centos, work and have all the dependencies in their repositories. Others may work, but may require more effort. Older versions, such as Centos 6, do not work due to missing features. Windows 64-bit is supported with mingw_w64 and msys or pre-compiled binaries.
A stratification pool supporting strata + tcp: // or strata + ssl: // protocols or RPC getwork using http: // or https: //. GBT is YMMV.
- cpuminer.exe – Specify the name of the program to run. For cpuminer-opt it will be different –
- -o stratum+tcp://eu.vrm.mining-pool.ovh – Specify the address of the pool
- :3032 – We put a colon and indicate the port from the pool
- Weblogin – After the
-uswitch, we indicate either the login on the pool, if registration is needed there, or the address of your wallet
- WorkerName – Specify the name of the worker (farm name)
- -p WorkerPassword – We indicate the password. We put X if there is no password
Recommended New Articles:
- Z-ENEMY v2.5: Download Nvidia GPU Miner With Support for the KAWPOW
- Where will bitcoin meet halving? Will Bitcoin cost $ 0?
- New T-REX v0.15.3: Nvidia Miner with support The KAWPOW mining
- Over the past day, the cryptocurrency market capitalization has grown by more than $ 30 billion.
- NPlusMiner v7.1.4: A New Alternative to NiceHash and Cudo Miner