Tom Lee believes that bitcoin has embarked on a steady growth path
Fundstrat analyst Tom Lee believes that the largest digital currency has embarked on a steady growth path. He outlined his position on Twitter and emphasized that 2020 will be very successful for bitcoin.
Earlier, the same expert noted the great importance of reducing the award of bitcoin miners in May of this year (halving).
According to his forecasts, after this event, BTC will rapidly strengthen over several months. The profit on investment in bitcoin is now 26%. This asset is already considered by many players as the best form of hedging risks.
Tom Lee is known for his optimistic predictions regarding the future prospects of bitcoin. One of them was his famous phrase in May 2019 that BTC would never again drop below $ 6,000.
Recommended Related Articles:
- New ryuk ransomware spreads in China
- 70% of the Bitcoin Cash hash is captured by unknown miners
- Bitcoin was able to recoup a little thanks to the support of some investors
- Bitcoin exchange rate again rose above $ 8000 thanks to investors
- VanEck: “the launch of ETFs on bitcoin will give the US economy an impetus for development for the next 10 years”