Together with Bitcoin, over the past 24 hours all the major cryptocurrencies have appreciably gained in value.
According to the latest data, the cryptocurrency market capitalization now exceeds $ 255.653 billion. Last Thursday, April 29, the value of digital currencies amounted to just over $ 225.075 billion.
Note that this morning capitalization reached 263.077 billion. Once again, the sharp rise in the price of bitcoin became the driver of market growth.
The first cryptocurrency today is above $ 9,000, with many traders predicting that before halving (reducing the reward of miners) the coin will reach $ 10,000. The best results from the top ten altcoins were shown by ether (ETH) and Tezos (XTZ), which soared to $ 220 and $ 2.95 respectively.
Despite the strengthening of altcoins, the Bitcoin dominance index has significantly increased over the past day. Currently, this indicator is approaching 66%.
As the halving approaches, the share of BTC in the market will increase. At least, data from cryptocurrency exchanges signal this.
The volume of bitcoin transactions again began to grow after the March collapse. The growth of traders’ activity was recorded by many large platforms, including Coinbase and Binance.
Recommended New Articles:
- NPlusMiner v7.1.4: A New Alternative to NiceHash and Cudo Miner
- EWBF v0.1: Download Cuda Equihash Miner For GPU Mining
- XMRIG 5.11.1: RandomX Performance Improvement for AMD GPUs
- Bitcoin becomes a digital version of gold in the eyes of investors
- At the last recount, the Bitcoin mining difficulty increased by 8.45%
- BitMEX has allocated $ 2.5 million to combat coronavirus