Market Watch, April 4
The day before, Bitcoin successfully passed resistance levels at $ 6800 and $ 7000. At some point, it reached $ 7300, but the first cryptocurrency failed to gain a foothold above the psychologically important mark of $ 7000. The bullish trend remains on the daily chart – the RSI (Relative Strength Index) indicator is still above 50. If the upward trend continues and the $ 7000 is overcome again, the next key resistance zone will be the level of $ 7750. If bitcoin drops to the levels of $ 6550- $ 6436 and consolidates below, the market will go into a bearish phase and the scenario described above will be irrelevant.
Almost all altcoins from the top 100 by capitalization continue to be traded in the green zone. The best dynamics are shown by Swipe (+ 129.09%). Presumably, the asset is growing after the release of the report with updates for March. The leaders of the fall are Energi (-7.95%) and Bytecoin (-4.90%).
Market capitalization increased to $ 195 billion, the level of bitcoin dominance rose to 65.5%.
- Bitcoin — $6988.58 (+4.91%)
- Ethereum — $146.77 (+6.37%)
- XRP — $0.182219 (+3.19%)
- Tether — $1.00 (–0.04%)
- Bitcoin Cash — $240.65 (+5.82%)
- Bitcoin SV — $182.65 (+7.04%)
- Litecoin — $41.01 (+3.34%)
- EOS — $2.37 (+3.95%)
- Binance Coin — $13.51 (+4.80%)
- Tezos — $1.77 (+5.14%)
?Испании The Spanish Tax Service (AEAT) recorded a fourfold increase in investments in cryptocurrencies. The agency plans to send notifications to all investors. AEAT already sent similar letters last year – then the number of recipients totaled 14,700, this year their number increased to 66,000.
?One of the developers of service software for Ripple Nick Bugalis is now working on a private payment system based on the XRP protocol in order to protect users from intruders. The solution will be implemented using “blind tags” – a sequence of numbers that will only be understood by the recipient of the transaction.
? Chris Larsen, a 60-year-old co-founder and former CEO of Ripple, said he was completely cured of the coronavirus. In his appeal, he urges those who have recovered from this disease to donate blood – the antibodies contained in it will help cure patients.
Recommended New Articles:
- NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11: Download NHM for Windows 7/10 (x32/x64-bit)
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)
- Binance enters the South Korean market and launches woncoin stablecoin
- XMRig v5.10.0: Download AMD GPU Miner With Support AstroBWT mining
- WildRig Multi v0.20.5.3: Download AMD GPU miner for Windows 7/10
- Bitcoin was able to recoup a little thanks to the support of some investors