More and more Chinese banks use the official blockchain platform for trading and financial transactions.
It is reported that 38 banks joined the official blockchain platform, launched in September 2018, by December 2019, which brought the company 87 million yuan.
Describing the benefits of blockchain, the group noted the ability to maintain the reliability of the data, ensuring the equal rights of the participating entities and comprehensive supervision.
A paper by the Blockchain Research Institute, a digital currency research group that helps PBoC create a digital currency, looks at the positive and negative aspects of using the aforementioned blockchain.
Recommended Related Articles:
- NiceHash Miner 220.127.116.11: Download CPU / GPU miner for Windows
- nanominer v1.8.2: Download Nvidia & AMD GPU miner for Windows
- XMRig v5.6.0: Download CPU / GPU miner for Windows / Linux
- CryptoDredge v0.23.0: CryptoNight, CuckooCycle, Heavy, MTP, Cuckaroo, Bitcore
- FCoin exchange stopped operations due to shortage of up to $ 130 million