This Thursday, Binance Exchange announced the addition of the ability to link bank cards issued in Visa to trading accounts of users for direct purchase of cryptocurrencies.
To gain access to the option, you need to go to the “Buy Crypto” tab, where you can indicate the desired purchase amount in euros or British pounds, and in the next window select “Add card”. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Binance Coin are available for purchase in this way.
Currently, the option is available only for cards issued in the European Economic Area. Russia and neighboring countries are not yet on the list. In the near future, Binance promises to add support for Mastercard and additional currencies, but does not report any expansion of the list of supported jurisdictions.
To replenish an account on Binance in rubles, users can resort to the help of the Advcash system, support of which was added at the end of October.
On Wednesday, Binance announced the implementation of the possibility of exchanging USDT for Russian rubles and adding several pairs with the Turkish lira.
Recommended Related Articles:
- Binance has expanded the list of supported fiat currencies
- Binance has denied reports of plans to launch a crypto-fiat exchange in South Korea
- Binance and Huobi listing their own stablecoins
- OhGodAnETHlargementPill (EthlargementPill) – increased hashrate in mining GPU NVIDIA
- ATIFlash / ATI WinFlash (BIOS editor) – Download
- OverdriveNTool (GPU Overclocking Software) – Download and Configure