XMRig 5.6.0 is a high-performance miner for Monero (XMR) cryptocurrencies on the GPU and CPU with support for both Linux and Windows. It was originally based on cpuminer-multi, with a large number of various modifications and improvements, as well as the removal of a large amount of legacy code. Starting with version 1.0.0. – completely rewritten from scratch in C ++
Key features of XMRig:
- High performance
- Windows Support
- Small executable file with no dependencies
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit processors
- Spare pool support (in case primary becomes unavailable)
- Setting options for the miner via the command line
- Support for the CryptoNight algorithm, as well as CryptoNight-Lite – for mining AEON cryptocurrency
- Automatic configuration of settings at miner startup
- Nicehash Support
- Open source
Download XMRig 5.6.0:
Full list of available versions: ^(
What’s new in 5.6.0?
- Added workaround for new AMD GPU drivers.
- Fixed generic OpenCL code for AMD Navi GPUs.
- Added RandomX JIT for AMD Navi GPUs.
- Added health information for AMD GPUs (clocks/power/fan/temperature) via ADL (Windows) and sysfs (Linux).
- Fixed possible nicehash nonce overflow in some conditions.
- Fixed wrong OpenCL platform on macOS, option
platformnow ignored on this OS.
Configure and Run XMRig
To get coins, we need to create or edit a finished batch file for the coin you need. These are the basic settings that are enough for mining. Secondary settings will be considered later.
- xmrig-amd this key will indicate which program will be launched. Leave as is. For Nvidia, specify xmrig-nvidia
- -a cryptonight specify the algorithm. For Monero, leave this one. For coins on the cryptonight-lite algorithm, specify it
- -o xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com specify the address of your pool. In this example, we have dwarfpool, because at the time of writing, he received the largest number of positive reviews
- 8050 – after the pool address through a colon, indicate the port of the pool. dwarfpool has 8050
- -u “4ALcw***NroSAZ” after the key -u we indicate the address of your digital wallet “.5c01d3d *** ba44f3e8” after the address through the point we indicate Payment ID. Some coins do not have it
- –donate-level=1 set up the commission of the miner. By default, it is 5%. level = 1 means 1%
- .rig1 put a dot and indicate the name of the farm. You can specify any. This is only necessary for tracking statistics on the pool. You will see exactly that name
- pause – specify the pause argument so that in case of any error the program does not close, but displays the code and description of the error that has occurred
It is important to add the “pause” key at the very bottom of the batch file, so that in the event of a program error or incorrect .bat file syntax, the program would not immediately close, but would display an error code and description on the screen
On this, the basic configuration of the miner can be completed and the program launched. But for completeness, we will consider all the keys of the program in the “Advanced Settings” section.
An example of a batch file for processors:
:start xmrig -a randomx -o pool.supportxmr.com:5555 -u 44tLjmXrQNrWJ5NBsEj2R77ZBEgDa3fEe9GLpSf2FRmhexPvfYDUAB7EXX1Hdb3aMQ9FLqdJ56yaAhiXoRsceGJCRS3Jxkn.5d3c802ee0f8e12e4eb9792722b7816a42178aa29ef7477c138ddb940c55648d.rig1 -p x --donate-level=1 goto start
Example batch file for AMD:
:start xmrig -a randomx -o pool.supportxmr.com:5555 -u 44tLjmXrQNrWJ5NBsEj2R77ZBEgDa3fEe9GLpSf2FRmhexPvfYDUAB7EXX1Hdb3aMQ9FLqdJ56yaAhiXoRsceGJCRS3Jxkn.5d3c802ee0f8e12e4eb9792722b7816a42178aa29ef7477c138ddb940c55648d.rig1 -p x --donate-level=1 --opencl goto start
An example of a batch file for Nvidia:
:start xmrig -a randomx -o pool.supportxmr.com:5555 -u 44tLjmXrQNrWJ5NBsEj2R77ZBEgDa3fEe9GLpSf2FRmhexPvfYDUAB7EXX1Hdb3aMQ9FLqdJ56yaAhiXoRsceGJCRS3Jxkn.5d3c802ee0f8e12e4eb9792722b7816a42178aa29ef7477c138ddb940c55648d.rig1 -p x --donate-level=1 --cuda goto start
Recommended Related Articles:
- CryptoDredge v0.23.0: CryptoNight, CuckooCycle, Heavy, MTP, Cuckaroo, Bitcore
- AMD / ATI Pixel Clock 1.4.7 Atikmdag Patcher: Download for Windows
- PhoenixMiner 4.8c: Ethash for AMD & NVIDIA GPU miner
- GMiner v1.95: AMD Nvidia GPU miner (Download and configure for Windows / Linux)
- lolMiner v0.9.4 (Download and Configure) – Equihash / Cuckatoo miner