We received a request for an updated Windows binary file of the latest official version of sgminer 4.2.1, so here it is. Please note that this is the standard version of sgminer, which is designed for mining Scrypt and does not support many alternative cryptographic algorithms, for this you will need sph-sgminer, a fork based on an older version of the official sgminer, namely sgminer 4.1.0. Using the link below you can download the latest version of sgminer 4.2.1 Scrypt GPU miner for Windows.
Download SGMiner v4.2.1
Guide for SGMiner
In order to start mining cryptocurrency, you need to select a pool, register on it, if the pool provides for the possibility of registration and configure the program.
Setting up and running the program:
- Step 1. Download the program (archive)
- Step 2. unzip the archive to any convenient place
- Step 3. create .bat files or edit ready-made ones
You can download this library from the official Microsoft website:^( . Иногда может потребоваться версия 2015.
After installing the necessary environment, you must create or edit the finished .bat file to run the program.
Decoding the contents of the .bat file of SGMiner
- name of the executable file. No need to change
- the algorithm on which cryptocurrency will be mined. For mining Ravencoin, specify x16r
- address of the pool on which the currency will be mined
- pool port. It is indicated after the colon
- login and password from the pool. If registration is not provided for in the pool, then after the -u key we indicate the address of your digital wallet of the extracted coin
- mined coin token. Be sure to indicate some pools without this key do not understand which coin you want to mine
- mining intensity. The range is from 0 to 20. In our example, we set 19, because at this value, the farm is stable, does not freeze, and does not restart. This parameter is set experimentally. You must run the program and test for 20 minutes. If the miner works stably, then you can add intensity.
On this, the basic configuration of the batch file can be completed. For a Ravencoin coin, we should get the following:
sgminer.exe -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://rvn.suprnova.cc:6667 -u rgzrgz_leo.rgzrgz_leo -p c=RVN -I 19 pause
Run the created .bat file with a double click. The file should be in the folder with the unzipped program.
When you first run the miner on any algorithm, a configuration file will be created, which the program console will warn us about:
Creating a configuration may take several minutes
After successfully creating the configuration, you will see the miner console window:
- your farm’s total hashrate
- temperature of each video card
- hashrate of each video card separately
- cryptocurrency mining pool
Other settings and configuration files for other coins will be added by us later.
Examples of ready-made customized body shirts for SGMiner:
- RavenCoin – ^(
- GitCoin – ^(
- Galactrum – ^(
- MonaCoin – ^(
- Motion– ^(
- Motion – ^(
- RavenCoin (Supernova) ^(
- Verge – ^(
- VertCoin – ^(
- ZCoin – ^(
- Espers – ^(
Recommended Related Articles:
- NBMiner v29.1 (NebuTech): Download and Configure for Windows 7/10 x32 / x64
- NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11: Download NHM for Windows 7/10 (x32/x64-bit)
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)
- XMRig v5.10.0: Download AMD GPU Miner With Support AstroBWT mining
- WildRig Multi v0.20.5.3: Download AMD GPU miner for Windows 7/10