NiceHash Miner v184.108.40.206 is a continuation of NiceHash Miner v1. This version is intended for experienced miners who need the fastest updates and maximum hash speed.
NiceHash Miner — An advanced auto miner that supports the latest algorithms and miners. No need to view tons of configuration files, various versions of mining software, configuration settings or cryptocurrency coin market analysis. Auto-tuning for maximum performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic transition at runtime to the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm – all this is integrated into NiceHash Miner and will provide you with a smooth, joyful and profitable mining experience.
Download NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11
Обратите внимание, программы-майнеры часто помечаются как вредоносные программы антивирусными программами. Это не так, они помечены просто потому, что они являются майнерами криптовалюты. Если вы не доверяете программному обеспечению, не используйте его!
- Handshake algorithm added
- Client translated into Russian
- Check added for read-only installation directory
- Restart miner if reporting negative speeds
Changes and Releases:
Installing and Configuring NiceHash Miner
Visit the Wiki for instructions on getting started, updating, troubleshooting, and more.
This version is intended for experienced miners. NHM components can be marked with antivirus (see here). Users should be comfortable managing AV / Firewall exceptions. NiceHash Miner is usually tagged with antivirus AV software. This is normal, since almost all mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your NHML software. You may need to add an exception in your browser to enable NHM download. Learn to.
If benchmarking fails, try running Precise or manually
If the autoload fails, manually load the miner baskets and unzip them along the path to the miner baskets. Miner binary package sources are located in nhm miner_plugins XPlugin internals MinersBinsUrlsSettings.json for XPlugin.
Important recommendations for using NHM:
IMPORTANT! We can not guarantee for each third-party miner code, so you agree to use it at your own risk. We suggest that you do not use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrencies, confidential or important data on the same computer where you use NHM. NiceHash will never request or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for third-party miners included in the NHM now or at any time in the future. Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner folder (after unpacking the package).
- NiceHash Miner is usually tagged with antivirus software. This is normal, since almost all mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your NHML software.
- You may need to add an exception in your browser to enable NHM download.
- We suggest that you do not use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrencies, confidential or important data on the same computer where you use NHM. NiceHash will never request or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for third-party miners included in the NHM now or at any time in the future.
- Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner folder (after unpacking the package).
- Windows 7 or newer 64-bit operating system
- [Note: Windows 10 is recommended and will provide you with a much better user experience]
- For CPU mining, a modern CPU with SSE2 support
- For AMD mining any AMD GPU with OpenCL support
- For mining NVIDIA any NVIDIA GPU with Computing Capability (SM) 2.1 or later
- current patches for OS
- modern drivers for all GPUs
- Reliable internet connection
- For GPU Mining, the page file size is 60% of the total VRAM GPU memory
- Personal Bitcoin Wallet.
All you need to do is download, unzip and run the miner (no installation is required), select the server location closest to your location, run the built-in test and enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet to which you want to receive coins. в – and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.
Note. Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013. No additional installations are required if you are using Windows 7 or later. However, if you have problems starting the application (the application does not start or errors / warnings about missing DLL files are displayed), you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013.
- Download binaries NiceHashMiner
- Unzip the zip archive with the program
- Run NiceHashMiner.exe
- After the first launch, run the benchmark test, otherwise multi-algorithm mining will not work properly; for AMD GPUs, we recommend that you run the Precise test
- Make sure you select your personal Bitcoin wallet to accept payments, see the instructions and instructions for using the Bitcoin wallet here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/how-to-create-the-bitcoin-addresswallet.
- You will receive payments in bitcoins according to our payment schedule: https://www.nicehash.com/help/when-and-how-do-you-get-paid
ATTENTION: Due to the special requirements of the sgminer auxiliary server program, you cannot start NiceHash Miner via Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) if you are using an AMD GPU. If you still want to use remote access to your computer while NiceHash Miner is running, we suggest you use TeamViewer: https://www.teamviewer.com.
Recommended New Articles:
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)
- XMRig v5.10.0: Download AMD GPU Miner With Support AstroBWT mining
- WildRig Multi v0.20.5.3: Download AMD GPU miner for Windows 7/10
- EOS WALLET – Download Desktop wallet EOS for Windows
- TT-Miner 3.2.2 NoFee (NoDevFee): Nvidia & AMD GPU miner