Download links for NANOMINER 1.9.1:
Download links for NANOMINER 1.9.1: A new version of the nanominer miner with mining support KAWPOW (Ravencoin RVN) is already available for download at the links below:
- GitHub: ^(
- MEGA: ^(
- Fixed issue with bsod.pw Ravencoin testnet pool.
- KawPow algorithm for upcoming Ravencoin hardfork implemented on AMD GPUs. Performance is up to 6% better than other miners due to fully original implementation.
epochoption was added for Ethash testing.
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
Nanominer – This is a closed source miner developed by Nanopool for Linux and Windows, with support for AMD and Nvidia, as well as processors for mining.
Supported algorithms for GPUs include: Ethash and Ubqhash with 1% of the development board, KawPow with 2% of the development board, Cuckaroo30 with 5% of the development board.
The following CPU algorithms are supported: RandomX with a 2% development board and RandomHash2 with a 5% rate with support for CPU and GPU mining algorithms simultaneously (Dual Mining).
The latest version of Nanominer 1.9.1 adds support for the new KAWPOW algorithm used by Ravencoin (RVN) for AMD / NVIDIA GPUs. This is the second GPU miner supporting KAWPOW on AMD, the other is NBMiner, both miners are closed source and with a 2% fee for developing the KAWPOW algorithm.
Nanominer also claims that they use their own custom implementation for KAWPOW, and we see a slightly higher hashrate compared to what we get with NBMiner on the same AMD Radeon RX 580 GPUs, although both miners manage to give out just over 10 MH / s.
We remind you that since KAWPOW is based on ProgPoW, it also uses GPUs intensively and is not so dependent on memory, therefore overclocking a video card can help increase the hash rate.
About Nanominer by nanopool
nanominer is a software product developed by nanopool to create cryptocurrency structural modules based on the Ethash, KawPow, Ubqhash, Cuckaroo30, RandomX and RandomHash2 algorithms. The present version of nanominer was created to work with all cryptocurrencies based on these algorithms, including Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Pascal, Cortex, Ravencoin and many others. This version of nanominer runs on Windows or Linux with AMD or Nvidia graphics cards (with the exception of the RandomX and RandomHash2 algorithms, which are only supported on the processor). The Cuckaroo30 algorithm is only supported on 16GB AMD Radeon RX 570 GPUs. The Ravencoin KawPow algorithm is only supported on AMD GPUs, and Nvidia support will follow.
- To work with Nvidia GPUs, the nanomancer needs an Nvidia driver 410.48 or later on Linux or 411.31 or later on Windows.
- To start Ethereum mining using nanominer, just enter your wallet into the configuration file.
- Testing with nanominer demonstrated high performance when working with Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Pascal, Cortex and other currencies. As a result of the study, it was found that nanominer works on a par with, and sometimes even better than with competing software products. Regardless, nanominer stands out for its high stability and easy setup.
Recommended New Articles:
- CPUMINER-OPT v3.8.4: Download Fast CPU Miner for Windows
- Z-ENEMY v2.5: Download Nvidia GPU Miner With Support for the KAWPOW
- New T-REX v0.15.3: Nvidia Miner with support The KAWPOW mining
- NPlusMiner v7.1.4: A New Alternative to NiceHash and Cudo Miner
- EWBF v0.1: Download Cuda Equihash Miner For GPU Mining
- Outflow of Bitcoin BTC with crypto exchanges increases