NBMiner v29.1 (NebuTech)— it is a closed-source GPU miner for Nvidia CUDA, and now AMD, which is available for both Windows and Linux operating systems.
DEV-FEE — NBMiner has the following built-in board:
- tensority_ethash 3%,
- tensority (Pascal) 2%,
- tensority (Turing) 3%,
- ethash 0.65%,
- cuckaroo & cuckatoo & cuckaroo_swap 2%,
- progpow_sero 2%,
- sipc 2%,
- bfc 3%,
- hns 2%,
- hns_ethash 3%,
- kawpow 2%.
Download NBMiner v29.1
- Fix low hashrate of
kawpowon AMD RDNA GPU.
- Improve kawpow hashrate on AMD GPU.
For the quickest start, it will be enough:
- Download archive with the program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallet to your in file extension .bat
The archive with the program contains ready-made examples for Grin, Ethereum + Bytom, a configuration file, as well as instructions in Russian.
OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 — tablet (patch) for video cards with GDDR5X memory to maximize the hashrate.
open_web_monitor — html file for monitoring the program through the Web interface.
Quick Launch Examples
- Edit the “.bat” file
- Change the username from the pool.
- The program is launched by double-clicking on the file with the extension .bat
- nbminer The name of the program to run.
- -a cuckarood – indicate the algorithm of the mined coin.
- —o stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com after the construction -o stratum + tcp: // specify the address of the pool.
- :13654 put a colon and indicate the port of the pool
- -u rgz – after the -u switch, specify the wallet address or login on the pool. The wallet can be opened at any convenient and safe exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .default – put a point and indicate the name of the farm (any)
- : x put a colon and specify a password (usually not required, so x)
- -long-format – isplay the program log
- -log create a log file with the name log_.txt.
- -di 24 indicate the intensity of the program (for dual mining)
- Grin example on cuckaroo29d algorithm
nbminer -a cuckarood -o stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com:13654 -u rgz.default:x -long-format -log -di 24
- Example for Ethereum + Bytom:
nbminer -a tensority_ethash -o stratum+tcp://btm.f2pool.com:9221 -u 0x0034335cc77e2e2b84c53683ef96c25e1486d5f3.dmdefault -do ethproxy+tcp://eth.f2pool.com:8008 -du 0x360d6f9efea21c82d341504366fd1c2eeea8fa9d.dmdefault -log -di 16
How to start NBMiner
You can run the program by double-clicking on the file with the desired coin and with the extension .bat
- ALGO: cuckarood — the program reports the algorithm we have selected
- URL: stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com:13654 —USER: rgz.default:x — login, worker and password
- ID 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11264 MВ, CC 61 — device to be used and its temperature.
- Logging in to grin29.f2pool.com:13654 — attempt to establish a connection to the pool
- Login succeeded — connection successful
- New iob from grin29.f2pool.com, ID: 71057520, DIFF: l.00 — pool sent a new job for video cards
- #1 Share accepted, 3614 ms. [DEVICE 0] — the first ball is accepted (share of work). You need to understand that the miner receives a reward for the sent balls.
- 0: 4.15 h/s — hash rate
Also, information on the cryptocurrency mining process can be viewed through the web interface. To do this, double-click the open_web_monitor file
- farm status – online
- total program run time
- user, worker and password
- user, worker and password
- statistics on video cards (hashrate, temperature, power consumption, fan speed, overclocking, core congestion, overclocking memory, congestion memory)
- pool statistics (difficulty, ping, accepted and not accepted balls)
Recommended Related Articles:
- FPGA HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 с поддержкой Tellor (TRB)
- NiceHash Miner v220.127.116.11: Download NHM for Windows 7/10 (x32/x64-bit)
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)
- Cryptocurrency Market and Rate Review, April 4 (Bitcoin, Swipe, Energi, Bytecoin, Ethereum)
- XMRig v5.10.0: Download AMD GPU Miner With Support AstroBWT mining