The latest NBMiner 27.7 update comes with improvements for Handshake (HNS) and HNS + ETH Dual mining on Nvidia GPUs, bringing slightly better performance, as well as some fixes such as NVML initialization failure in certain cases and ETH mining on NiceHash. With the latest performance improvement, NBMiner 27.7 is again becoming the leader in mining performance Handshake from the latest GMiner. Thanks to the latest performance improvements, the 6 × 1080Ti mining rig is approaching the Blackminer FPGA with HNS support, although the GPUs are still a bit slower and consume a bit more energy. However, HNS mining is now probably still worth it when the first Handshake ASIC miner is expected in June.
- As a reminder, NBMiner is a closed-source GPU miner.
- The miner for Nvidia video cards, and now also recently started supporting AMD cards.
- NBMiner is available for both Windows and Linux operating systems (x32 and x64 bit)
- tensority(Pascal) 2%,
- tensority(Turing) 3%,
- tensority_ethash 3%
What’s New in v27.7:
- Fix ETH mining on NiceHash
- Fix NVML initialization failure on certain cases.
- 修复ETH Nicehash协议
Starting and Configuring NBMiner
For the quickest start, it will be enough:
- Download archive with the program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallet to your in file extension .bat
The archive with the program contains ready-made examples for Grin, Ethereum + Bytom, a configuration file, as well as instructions in Russian.
OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 — tablet (patch) for video cards with GDDR5X memory to maximize the hashrate.
open_web_monitor — html file for monitoring the program through the Web interface.
Quick Launch Examples
- Edit file «grin-f2pool.bat»
- Change the username from the pool.
The program is launched by double-clicking on the file with the extension .bat
Let’s now look at the setting in more detail.
- nbminer The name of the program to run.
- -a cuckarood – indicate the algorithm of the mined coin.
- —o stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com after the construction -o stratum + tcp: // specify the address of the pool.
- :13654 put a colon and indicate the port of the pool
- -u rgz after the -u switch, specify the wallet address or login on the pool. The wallet can be opened at any convenient and safe exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .default – put a point and indicate the name of the farm (any)
- : x put a colon and specify a password (usually not required, so x)
- -long-format – isplay the program log
- -log create a log file with the name log_.txt.
- -di 24 indicate the intensity of the program (for dual mining)
A ready-made example of what we ended up with for the Grin coin using the cuckaroo29d algorithm
nbminer -a cuckarood -o stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com:13654 -u rgz.default:x -long-format -log -di 24
Example for Ethereum + Bytom dual mining:
nbminer -a tensority_ethash -o stratum+tcp://btm.f2pool.com:9221 -u 0x0034335cc77e2e2b84c53683ef96c25e1486d5f3.dmdefault -do ethproxy+tcp://eth.f2pool.com:8008 -du 0x360d6f9efea21c82d341504366fd1c2eeea8fa9d.dmdefault -log -di 16
How to start NBMiner
You can run the program by double-clicking on the file with the desired coin and with the extension .bat
- ALGO: cuckarood the program reports the algorithm we have selected
- URL: stratum+tcp://grin29.f2pool.com:13654
- USER: rgz.default:x login, worker and password
- ID 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11264 MВ, CC 61 device to be used and its temperature.
- Logging in to grin29.f2pool.com:13654 – attempt to establish a connection to the pool
- Login succeeded connection successful
- New iob from grin29.f2pool.com, ID: 71057520, DIFF: l.00 pool sent a new job for video cards
- #1 Share accepted, 3614 ms. [DEVICE 0] the first ball is accepted (share of work). You need to understand that the miner receives a reward for the sent balls.
- 0: 4.15 h/s – hash rate
Also, information on the cryptocurrency mining process can be viewed through the web interface. To do this, double-click the open_web_monitor file
- farm status – online
- total program run time
- user, worker and password
- user, worker and password
- statistics on video cards (hashrate, temperature, consumed power, fan speed, acceleration, core load, acceleration memory, memory load)
- pool statistics (difficulty, ping, accepted and not accepted balls)
Recommended Related Articles:
- GMiner 2.01 available for Download for Windows (GPU miner for AMD & Nvidia)
- XMRig v5.9.0: GPU/CPU Miner (New Supported Algorithm RandomKEVA)
- NiceHash Miner 220.127.116.11: Download CPU / GPU miner for Windows
- nanominer v1.8.2: Download Nvidia & AMD GPU miner for Windows
- CryptoDredge v0.23.0: CryptoNight, CuckooCycle, Heavy, MTP, Cuckaroo, Bitcore