lolMiner v0.9.1 – GRIN-AT31 optimization for AMD cards
lolMiner 0.9.1 Equihash & Grin Miner – is an Equihash / Cuckatoo miner with a focus on AMD GPUs (based on OpenCL). Please note that it will work on most Nvidia GPUs, but speed and stability may vary.
Download lolMiner v0.9.1
- Added GRIN-AT31 optimization for AMD 16G cards (Best performance on Radeon Vega FE, Radeon VII and Sapphire RX 570 16G)
- Updated GRIN-AT31 optimization for 4G AMD cards (Best performance on Fiji based GPUs, Polaris 10 4G)
- Fixed bug regarding too small hash on GRIN-AT31
- Added experimental support for GRIN-AT31 for AMD Navi (8G), AMD Fiji (4G) and AMD Hawaii (4G / 8G) GPUs
Radeon VII (16G): 1.7 g/s
Vega FE (16G): 1.3 g/s
Vega 64: 1.15 g/s
Vega 56: 1.05 g/s
RX 5700: ~0.85 g/s
RX 580 8G: 0.55 g/s
RX 580 4G: 0.43 g/s
The first way to use the miner is from the command line interface. Syntax:
Linux: ./lolMiner --coin --pool --port --user --pass Windows: lolMiner.exe --coin --pool --port --user --pass
The <shortCut> parameter is the short name for the coin you want to mine. For example, inserting AION will configure the miner to my AION, MNX for MinexCoin, and so on.
For more shortcuts and additional options, please read the lolMiner_manual.pdf that comes with the miner.
lolMiner supports backup pools, files configurations (easy exchange between rigs and easy switching between coins), automatic worker names, a simple API to read statistics, input to a text file and many other functions.
- lolMiner.exe specify the name of the program that will run
- —coin BEAM the –coin parameter determines which coin to mine. lolMiner will select the internal settings as the desired algorithm.
- —pool beam-eu.leafpool.com after the –pool switch, specify the address of the pool.
- —port 3333 specify the port of the pool. You need to find it on the page with the pool, or use the example of ready-made settings at the end of the article
- —user 3d1f865b393hgf3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8411671c86fbd0b22cfe5328b608ca5 after the key –user wallet address or login on the pool. Wallet can be made on any Safe and convenient exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .rig0 put a point and specify the farm identifier. It is only needed to track statistics on the pool.
Example for Beam coin:
lolMiner.exe --coin BEAM --pool beam-eu.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --user 3fd1f865b393afa3cdd1e1dd3f0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbdo9b21cfe5328b608ca1.rig1
You can start mining by double-clicking on the “.bat” file with the desired coin. We start on a farm with Windows and AMD cards and see what the program console writes to us:
- Equihash 150/5 algorithm the algorithm that we selected when setting up the batch file
- Warning: No user profile defined in command line (—profile (profileName> missing) the program warns that we are not set the profile through the configuration. But we configured through the .bat file, therefore profile settings (config file) can be ignored
- Reading pool data from command line the program prepares information about connecting to the pool, which we specified in the batch file
- lolMiner is configured to mine Beam(BEAM), Equihash 150/5 — BeamHash the miner realized that we want to mine a Beam coin!
- Radeon RX 580 Series Cards for mining cryptocurrency are determined. In our case, it is RX 580
- Memory: 8192 MByte (8138 MByte free) 8138 MB of video memory available
- Active: true (Selected kernel: Equihash 150/5 (Beam), 4G memory) the program chose the core for mining
We wait some time until all devices are detected and see the following:
- Connecting to pool… connect to the pool
- Connected to beam-eu.sparkpool.com:2222 successfully connected
- New job received: 1 Difficulty 100 pool sent a job for video cards
- GPU 4: Submitting shareю Share accepted (35 ms) the first ball is accepted (share of work). It must be understood that the miner receives the reward precisely for the sent balls.
After waiting a bit, the console will show us the hashrate and temperatures of all the GPUs.
Disabling miner commission (NoFee):
You can disable miner commission by adding the -nofee switch. Or using the utility NoDevFee(NoFee)
If the program does not start or crashes, then add the pause key at the end of the batch file. So you will see the code and description of the error and the console will not close, but will display information.
If the program does not work stably or crashes, then you need to increase the virtual memory of the system:
Control Panel All elements of the control panel System – Advanced system settings – Advanced tab, then Options, again Advanced tab.
We find the Virtual memory settings, click Change. Uncheck the box “Automatically select the size of the paging file” and put the checkbox “Specify size”. Specify the desired size in MB (Example for 6 cards – 45000). Click on the Set button. Reboot the farm.
Error: No coin profile find for coin
You are using the wrong version of the coin program. The program cannot find the profile and kernels for mining this algorithm.
Other versions miner:
- lolMiner v0.9.4 – Equihash / Cuckatoo miner
- lolMiner v0.9.3 — miner for Equihash / Cuckatoo
- lolMiner v0.9.1 – GRIN-AT31 optimization for AMD cards