GMiner v2.09 — It is a high-performance miner for AMD and Nvidia GPUs. Closed miner.
- Mining coins: BEAM, VDS, BTG, YCASH, AE, SWAP, GRIN and many other coins.
- DevFee: The miner’s developer commission is 2%.
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux.
- Bit: 32 bit, 64 bit, x32, x64.
+ fixed low difficulty shares for equihash algorithms (this bug appeared in 2.07 and 2.08)
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
Hashrate (overclocked): Grin coin – CUCKOO
GTX 1070 Ti - 3.2 Gps GTX 1080 - 3.3 Gps GTX 1080 Ti - 4.5 Gps RTX 2070 - 4.3 Gps RTX 2080 - 5.5 Gps
Customizing .bat Gminer File
- miner.exe – this argument indicates which program will be launched. Leave as is. This file should be in the same folder as the batch file
- –algo grin29 – indicate the algorithm of the mined coin.
- –server grin29.f2pool.com – after the –server switch, specify the address of the pool.
- –port 13654 – specify the port of the pool
- –user rgz – after –user, depending on the pool, either the pool login or the address of the digital wallet is indicated. In our example on f2pool, this is the login
- –pass x – specify the pool password. Can be left empty if the pool does not require (x value)
GMiner launch examples
- For the Grin coin on the f2pool pool, we got the following batch file:
miner.exe --algo grin29 --server grin29.f2pool.com --port 13654 --user rgz --pass x
- For grin and sparkpool pool
miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --ssl 1 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rig0
- For Beam Coin
miner.exe --algo 150_5 --server beam.f2pool.com --port 5000 –ssl 1 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rgz --ssl 1
- GPU2 Share Accepted 331 ms – It means that the second video card found a ball (solution), it is important to understand that the reward for the miners is for the found balls, and not for anything else.
- Temperature: GPU0 42C GPU1 44C GPU2 47C GPU3 42C GPU4 40С GPUS 34C – Temperatures of all video cards.
- Rejected Shares: GPU0 0 GPU1 0 GPU2 0 GPU3 0 GPU4 0 GPUS 0 – Means that there are no rejected balls. This is very good, you need to strive for a low percentage of not accepted ball. If they appear, then you need to reduce overclocking, check the connection and ping to the pool, etc.
- Power: GPU0 185W 0.03 G/W GPU1 183W 0.03 G/W GPU2 229W 0.03 G/W GPU3 197W 0.03 G/W GPU4 185W 0.03 G/W GPU5 187W 0.03 G/W – Display of power consumption of each card and its efficiency G / Watt
- Total Speed: 37.5 G/s Shares Accepted: 18 Rejected: 6 Power: 1166W 3.03 G/W – General indicator of hash rate, accepted ball, rejected, power consumption of the whole farm, as well as efficiency
- New Job: 59655248 Difficulty: 4 – Pool sent a new job for video cards
- Speed: GPU0 6.1 G/s GPU1 6.2 G/s GPU2 6.3 G/s GPU3 6.3 G/s GPU4 6.3 G/s GPU5 6.3 G/s – The hash rate of each GPU.
- Uptime: 0d 00:61:01 Electricity: 6.019kWh – Total farm operating time and total energy spent
Changelog Release Gminer:
v2.09 + fixed low difficulty shares for equihash algorithms (this bug appeared in 2.07 and 2.08) v2.08 + fixed "invalid argument" error on RTX 2080 Ti for cuckatoo32 algorithm v2.07 + improved cuckatoo32 performance (up to +20% dependent on GPU and OC mode) v2.06 + improved miner stability on qitmeer v2.05 + improved performance for qitmeer (up to +30%) + decreased CPU usage for qitmeer (more than twice) v2.04 added KAWPOW(Ravencoin) algorithm added "--trim" parameter to contol additional trim round count for cuckoo24(qitmeer) algorithm, this options will help reduce cpu load v2.03 + fixed bug with invalid shares for qitmeer v2.02 + added qitmeer (PMEER) support v2.01 + updated BBC algorithm to support latest hardfork improved ProgPoW support v2.00 + added ProgPoW (Sero) solver for Nvidia GPUs NOTE: Cuda toolkit should be installed
Recommended New Articles:
- miniZ v1.5t3: performance hanging for ZelHash and BeamHashII
- Download SRBMiner-MULTI 0.4.4 (Support Ethash and Ubqhash)
- Antminer Toolkit (Bitmain MinerTool) & Instructions for use
- New NANOMINER v1.9.1 with mining support KAWPOW (Ravencoin RVN)
- CPUMINER-OPT v3.8.4: Download Fast CPU Miner for Windows
- XMRIG 5.11.1: Improving RandomX Performance for AMD GPUs