The Tellor crypto project (TRB) officially entered the FPGA domain, and HashAltcoin has just announced the release of support for its line of Blackminer F1 FPGA miners. Before that, you could use Tellor with your GPUs using a miner similar to the latest NBMiner, although with a GTX 1080 Ti GPU running at just 750 MHz / s, this now becomes pretty pointless, since one Blackminer F1 + FPGA does this roughly 10 times more.
HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 FPGA Expected TRB Hashrate:
- – Blackminer F1 Hashrate: 4,7 GH/s
- – Blackminer F1 + Hashrate: 7,05 GH/s
- – Blackminer F1u Hashrate: 9,4 GH/s
According to the Hash Altcoin profitability calculator, the recently released Tellor mining support (TRB) is currently not so profitable and, of course, not the most profitable for mining if you do not have the Blackminer F1 Ultra miner. As for the other two older products, it is in the top 3, so if you have any of these FPGA miners physically or on a hosting, you should follow the new Tellor support (TRB) and its profitability, as it may or may not grow with FPGA. replacement GPU miners.
Recommended New Articles:
- NiceHash Miner v18.104.22.168: Download NHM for Windows 7/10 (x32/x64-bit)
- Cryptocurrency Market and Rate Review, April 4 (Bitcoin, Swipe, Energi, Bytecoin, Ethereum)
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)
- XMRig v5.10.0: Download AMD GPU Miner With Support AstroBWT mining
- WildRig Multi v0.20.5.3: Download AMD GPU miner for Windows 7/10