TeamRedMiner v0.6.1 — this miner supports a number of algorithms optimized forGPUs AMD (ethash, lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight v and cryptonight v8, many other cryptonight options).
- Dev-Fee: 0.75% -3%
- OS support: Windows / Linux (x32/x64 bit)
Depending on the algorithm, get acquainted with the full list of supported algorithms and their commission can be found below.
Video instruction on how to mine with TeamRedMiner
Changes in v0.6.1
- Added failover pool and load balancing.
- Added better error messages when it is not possible to allocate eth DAG buffers.
- Added server name for TLS SNI.
- Added automatic configuration of environment variables for 4 GB GPUs.
- The maximum length of user names and passwords has been increased (for some combined mining settings).
- Added statistics pool report.
- Changed the mode of automatic detection of the source pool to eth proxy.
- Various fixes for sending hashrate to pools.
Changes in v0.6.0
- Added ethash support.
- Relaxed ssl / tls certificate chain validation.
Advantages of TeamRedMiner in mining
TeamRedMiner – This miner supports a number of algorithms. See the list below for details. Miner is configurable only through the command line, start the miner with –help to display a short help message on how to use TeamRedMiner options.
Supported Algorithms and DevFee:
- Ethash on Polaris GPUs 0.75%
- Ethash on all other GPUs 1.0%
- Cryptonight R: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy: 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber: 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin): 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16rv2: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
Supported and tested GPUs:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- Supported driver version (see Supported GPUs above)
- For cryptonight and lyra2rev3 algorithms are only supported on linuxamdgpu-pro drivers 18.30 and later. ROCm notsupported.