Bminer 15.4.0 has improved performance for the Cuckaroo29 and Aeternity algorithms, as well as improved Windows compatibility. There is a new experimental flag – a quick performance improvement for Cuckaroo29 / Aeternity, but this can lead to instability on some systems, so try checking if it helps on your mining rigs and whether they are stable with it. In terms of performance, the latest Bminer is slightly faster than the hash provided by the latest GMiner 1.36 for Cuckaroo29 on the same GTX 1080 Ti mining rig where we tested and compared the results.
We remind you that Bminer is a closed-source Nvidia graphics processor available for Linux and Windows in the form of pre-compiled binaries, and that the development of coins Grin, Beam, Bytom (BTM), Equihash and Zhash is charged at a rate of 2%, 0.65% for Ethash and 1.3% for Ethash and Blake double mining.
Recommended New Articles:
- SGMiner v4.2.1: Download Scrypt GPU Miner for Windows
- NBMiner v29.1 (NebuTech): Download and Configure for Windows 7/10 x32 / x64
- FPGA HashAltcoin Blackminer F1 with Tellor (TRB) support
- NiceHash Miner v184.108.40.206: Download NHM for Windows 7/10 (x32/x64-bit)
- GMiner 2.05: Download With Improved Performance for Qitmeer (PMEER)